CHAMELEON 485 DTLOOP
The CHAMELEON-485-DTLOOP interface allows GFE’s range of addressable main panels to be interfaced to Repeaters, boxed Sub-Panels and/or NODE-SP panels using a 4-core data communication cable suitable for RS-485 data transmission using a common data communication loop in a ring topology.
This interface is used in the fire alarm control panel to provide a communication for the following:
1) JUNIOR V4, analogue addressable panel, and its Mini-Repeater(s).
2) JUNO NET panel, and its Repeater(s), Mini-Repeater(s), Sub-Panel(s) and NODE-SP(s).
This interface is compatible with the following panels:
– JUNIOR, 1 & 2 Loop analogue addressable main panel
– Mini-Repeater (JNR MINI-REP)
– JUNO NET, expandable analogue addressable main panel
– JUNO NET Repeater (J-NET-REP)
– NODE-SP’s and boxed sub-panels (J-NET-SPX)